Monday, June 2, 2008

Blackness Confirmed

Me as a Mucha



http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/Transformer/

I found this on another blogger's website today...it's pretty fun to play around with, you can see what you would look like as another race...let's just say I'm happy to be black...my second choice according to the trial run I did with this tool is definitely asian, and perhaps then Mucha....everything else was a disaster, God knew what he was doing when he made me! Have fun with this one

4 Comments:

Blogger BlackButterfly said...

For whatever reason I can't edit my blog right now, here is the link to the website to do the transformation

http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/Transformer/

June 2, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the hell is a MUCHA!!???


phynxsun

June 2, 2008 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger BlackButterfly said...

he was an artist....it's like saying a Picaso, or a Dali, it doesn't just do race silly rabbit ;)

June 2, 2008 at 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHHHH!! And I'm supposed to like art..haha!!!

I tried it yesterday but couldn't finish, got busy at work..will try my Asian flare again today!



phynxsun

June 3, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home