Friday, April 18, 2008

Happiness





Are you happy? I am a true believer that happiness is the key to a good life and health. It's a true fact that happier folks live longer.....and I think that's because they are not constantly worrying about life, they are care free. So how does one do that, live care free? Relaxation and meditation, and most importantly surround yourself by positive people, good people.

If your life is stressful, change it....period. If you are constantly running around and always wondering and worrying you need to do something different.........that's my two cents for today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in absolute agreement!! My motto..

free yourself from hatred
free your mind from worries
live simply
give more
expect less....


by the way

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

phynxsun

April 18, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home