Thursday, April 3, 2008

Stay at home??



So I've been at home for quite some time because my new gig doesn't kick off until April 14th, with that said, I think I got a small...notice I said small taste of what it could possibly be like to be a stay at home mom....I hate it. This is why I am a career woman, this stay at home stuff is for the birds. I know that perhaps I might feel slightly different after the baby arrives, but I know me, and I highly doubt it. Being at home affords me the opportunity to be very productive, but after four or five hours of studying, reading, I'm bored. The only thing I really watch on the idiot box is cnn, discover, travel and hgtv.....and EVERY blue moon...BET..I know. Anyway, I dunno, how do women do it, stay at home? Oh...I also scoped out my kid's future daycare today, 1200 a month.....that's right folks...12..HUNERD....so that's two new car notes....yay....bah! I can't wait to see my angel....with his/her expensive self...

2 Comments:

Blogger Serenity3-0 said...

When are you due? I stayed home for 6 weeks after my son's birth and after 2 weeks I was walking around looking for something to do. ALl he did was sleep and eat and more sleeping and eating. I couldn't do it. I like interaction with other people. Plus I like that he learned how to deal with other kids/personalities while in daycare. Man that's steep! Glad I'm over the daycare days.

April 11, 2008 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger BlackButterfly said...

@Serenity3-0.....I'm due Oct/Nov 28, I'm just about 12 weeks I have a long way to go...but just my time at home this past few week has just been BORING!!! I know that will change though, btw, I noticed you live in Charlotte, my husband and I are going to move there soon, part of the deal with my new job was me agreeing to make the move to Charlotte, how do you like it, any suggestions for folks relocating, areas,etc?

April 11, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home