Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sooooo

I'm laid up in the hospital with a kidney infection. Please believe that this is no joke. This is painful. At first I thought I had back pains from jogging/walking but turns out this was a little deeper, literally. I broke out hot water bottles, found myself in the downward doggie yoga stance, I tried everything only to discover that when I started regurgitating that it was much more serious than I originally had thought. I was in so much pain that I actually started to vomit, can you believe that...crazy, I've done that maybe 4 times in my life, which is how I knew something was really wrong with me, turns out kidney infections are par for the course when preggo...sigh.

So there I was yesterday at 7am...in the waiting room, they told me I could go home later, and I was really determined to do so UNTIL my head started spinning and more green flew from the bowels of my body, only to land on the nurse, my husband's shirt, all over my bed, (I tried to warn them to move). They give you this LITTLE bitty cup to try to get this stuff into, well yesterday this one could not control the projectile. Anyway, they gave me something called Delotid for pain, guys....this is a serious Narcotic...so serious. I was so scared to take this b/c of the baby, but they all assured me that it was safe. I can still feel a little pain but now it's much more manageable...anyway, that's what's going on in my neck of the woods...I have been officially admitted! What's with you today folks?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that. I hope all gets better soon.

Rickie

June 25, 2008 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Keelah said...

Awwww, I'm so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. You both will be better in no time!! And that is sweet that you have a computer with you there. That should take someting away from the hospital atmosphere. Feel better. :)

June 25, 2008 at 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff~

Pobrecita :( Let me know when your home and that your feeling better!

Dez

June 25, 2008 at 5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor turtle... Well, hope you are better muy pronto! See they can't pry you away from darned computer though!



phynxsun

June 26, 2008 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor turtle... Well, hope you are better muy pronto! See they can't pry you away from darned computer though!



phynxsun

June 26, 2008 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Lisa Steptoe said...

Boo Boo Kitty. I pray that you get well soon.

June 29, 2008 at 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG- I'm just reading this! I hope you are feeling better.

July 6, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home