Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cho Seung-Hui

Childhood. That's the first thing that came to mind when I heard the news that someone decided to take 33 innocent lives at Virginia Tech. I can't help but to wonder how his life was as a child. Something went way wrong here. I really feel like some people are just innately evil. They are just born evil, possessed. Perhaps they are fallen warriors from the ancient fight between Lucifer and God, just mere remnants of an ancient war. I have to believe it. I sometimes find myself near people who just seem full of hate, much like he possessed characters in “Fallen”. I think of people like Andrea Yates, who drowned five of her children, are possessed, same for the beltway snipers who shot and killed innocents in the Virginia area…which makes me ponder on something else? Is Virginia really for lovers? Seriously, I think we need to some how integrate mental health into our education system as a requirement. We should make kids take mental stability classes and really find out what the hell is really going on at home. I heard that Hui wrote plays about a kid who was molested by his step-father, well guess what…we had a step-father, not that it justifies what he did, but people become insane after so much abuse.

Take the quiz...
http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Raymond said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 18, 2007 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Michael Raymond said...

Virginia is in no way a state for lovers. Virginia is a bigoted, backward and reactionary state.

Read this.

April 18, 2007 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Keelah said...

Right! School counselors need to do more than just kick it with kids, and offer hall passes, which is what they did when I was in school. And as parents, we NEED to KNOW our children and their hardships. We need to take an active role in being a PRESENCE in their lives. A lot of parents think their children arent really under stress...but the world we live in breeds stress even for young children. GREAT POST! By the way, found you via Monnie.

February 18, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home