Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Have Faith



So in my post from February 10th I spoke of visualization, manifestation,etc...all I can say is God is. Why? Because I knew that my husband and I were going to face challenges when we tried to conceive and we had already started talking to physicians about options, oddly enough our first appointment was scheduled for Feb 18, so we went, we discussed options, my husband and I left in a positive light. We knew what had to be done when we were ready to try, little did we know, God had a different plan in mind.

Prior to our first office consultation I had prayed that whenever we were ready that things would be ok, I asked God sincerely to bless us when we were ready to try.....all the while I was pregnant. Today I am approx 5 weeks pregnant. Please pray for us. God consistenly shows me his love, his power, for those of you that are reading that question God's presence I challenge you to believe, to have faith in him. I am a believer.....in so many ways.....

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Keelah said...

I am so ECSTATIC for you and your husband!!! I will keep you in my prayers!

February 28, 2008 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Babs said...

Wow. Congrats!

March 2, 2008 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger BlackButterfly said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 3, 2008 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger BlackButterfly said...

Thanks ladies :)

March 3, 2008 at 1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe in miracles and the power of GOD is ever present. Faith has always been my life motto and you and Chris are just yet another one of HIS examples that faith and prayer are more powerful than any medical book..I'm so excited for little one come into the world!!! LOVE YA

"auntie" phynxsun

March 4, 2008 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger BlackButterfly said...

Thanks everyone for your love and kind words :)

April 18, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home