Monday, February 18, 2008

Sisterhood - Real Friends

Photo by : www.CollinsMetu.com
I thank God for the real friends I have come to know in my life. I have never been one to have MANY friends, I have had the same circle of friends for he past 20 years or so, and yes we've had our ups and downs but we've always maintained some how. God, thank you so much for Rashonda, Ersula, Freddie, Shaq, Phyllis and my baby sis Chris.

If you guys ever read this blog please know that I adore you and love you guys so much. You have all been my rocks at different times of my life. I'm so happy none of us have ever succumb to being fake, I appreciate the fact that I have real people in my life. I cannot express how invaluable that is. Even though I've transitioned to DC, I have still only remained strong ties with you guys, why? Because no one could ever replace you guys, you've set the standard too high.....you ladies were on my mind today, kinda had an interesting evening and this was the last thought that surfaced, well folks nighty night...gots to hit the gym in the AM!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW....never will there be another group of ladies that compare to you, Ers & Rickie..our lives are forever intertwined, no matter the distance and occassional lapses of communication. We are family in every sense of the word..


pynxsun

March 4, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home