Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Are you living your life like it's golden or pretending

Do you? Seriously. For some reason this was on my mind in this A.M. I was at the gym yesterday evening, obviously my gym is full of fit people all who appear to be physically fit on the outside, but boy do faces tell you what's going on inside....so I being the inquisitive individual I am took a hard look at all the faces, many of which appeared to be in a world far away, typical stress release look after a full day at the office....but some were just blank, as in NO one is home. I often wonder what trails through the mind of humans, I really do. I wonder if they are living life like is golden? We honestly looked like a bunch of ants in that gym this morning, or bees, definitely a systematic union. We have become so trained...

2 Comments:

Blogger Keelah said...

This is an interesting post, as I wonder the same thing constantly. I have a knack for looking through the obvious, or what people design for you to see and look at what is really there. The two rarely correlate to one another.

February 18, 2008 at 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a reality check, seems I have been grappling lately with yet another love quest and trying to decipher where the real him correlates with the person he has painted for me to see..or better yet-where does the conflict of the dual personas end & begin? I look @ people and wonder what is really going on behind the cordial smiles and "great day isn't it?" spills...hmmm. if we could really be the flies on the wall

phynxsun

March 4, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home