Monday, March 3, 2008

Intimacy...during Pregnancy....

TMI WARNING>>>>So my husband would probably not be happy if he saw this blog....but I have to tell yall. Ok, now I'm certain that Preggo Sex has it's perks..but err hum when exactly is it sexy? Let me back it up, and give some history here, so as you guys know from reading below, I'm in the VERY early stages of pregnancy, almost 6 weeks today in fact. So for a while my hubby and I have refrained to some degree because its early and apparently according to my doc its good to take it easy the first 12 weeks, I know other books and googlegarb says otherwise but we are following docs orders....afterall she is an MIT grad, I think she knows....anywho, all I'm up to is "oral..i mean other" things, anywho, at what point will it become "unsexy" for me to speak into the mic....with a big ole pregnant stomach. Right now, it's all good, I'm not showing, I have these brand new oh so nice volumptuous breastestsss but that's about it, so back to my question, at what point will he start looking at me like I'm a foreign object???

Has anyone else gone through pregnancy and hit a point where the hubby was uncomfortable? If so holla at ya girl....I'd like to know what i have to look forward to...ciao lovies!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Keelah said...

I never hit a point where my man was uncomfortable...when I got big as a house and couldnt even move...he was STILL always ready to go! Sigh! lol

Even after feeling the baby kicking and squirming...STILL ready to go!

Even while I'm still healing from stitches...YEP! STILL! lol have fun!

March 12, 2008 at 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the other commentor (is that a word?) said, it never stops! Sex, sex, and more sex! We didn't change anything as far as frequency is concerned during the entire pregnancy (from conception to birth!) (we did wait the 6 weeks though after birth). There's no reason to change anything even in the first trimester. Sex will not hurt the baby. The only change may be the positions because big old tummy does get in the way sometimes. Oh, and during the last few weeks, orgasms can cause contractions in some women. It never happened for me (the causing contractions part) even when I tried to make it induce labor, but that is something that could possibly happen in the last few weeks of pregnancy. Other than that, go for it!

March 20, 2008 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger BlackButterfly said...

Ok guys I hope I'm that lucky.....shall see....I'm starting to be ok with the idea again.....Tiff

March 20, 2008 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger BlackButterfly said...

Ok guys I hope I'm that lucky.....shall see....I'm starting to be ok with the idea again.....Tiff

March 20, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home