Sunday, March 9, 2008

Growing up in Beaumont

Okay, so I woke up this morning with all these nostalgic thoughts swirling in my head. I grew up in Beaumont,Texas, actually Cheeks, Texas, but since no one knows where the hell that is, I decided to claim Beaumont since it's the nearest "town". Anyway, I woke up tickled this morning because I thought about stuff I used to do because I was so BORED in Beaumont. One of my FAVORITE pastimes was making up routines to ....... every Rick James song I could find, check the you tube video!

So the question for today is, what was a funny habitual routine for you as a kid....to stay entertained?




Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Keysha Cole??


: D

phynxsun

March 13, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home