Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Memory Loss....already!!!





It's official, I am suffering from memory loss, my girlfriend and I went to eat at my FAVORITE mexican resturant, I'm sure i'll pay for this later, but anyway, I FORGOT where I parked.....WTF. I suppose what they say about the effects of pregnancy are true after all....I had a COMPLETE memory lapse. It was bad pre-pregancy but now...it's on another level. I hope your day is going well. I'm working my ARSE off today, reading PILES amongst PILES of documentation, I think that's where my brain power went......I'm almost out of red ink over here. Anyway have a great day, I'm sure I'll write later. Ooooohhhh on a political note, I'm going to be so happy when we pick our democratic candidate, I'm so ready for one of them to win, I would like it to be Obama, but I would be happy if it were Hillary too....anyone BUT a freggin RESTANKLAKIN....yeah i said it....RE-STANK-CLA-KIN.....we do not need another BUSH....ever...not in this life, my childs life, do you know this dufus was on the news this morning saying we were NOT in a recession, what kind of DOPE is he smoking.....hmmmphf! He's got the good SH#T. The nerve of this guy. GAS is like 10.00 a gallon, I'm seriously thinking about how I can pimp out my kid when it gets here...perhaps a "rent-a-baby service" or something LOL....joking joking, i'm sure I'll guard the baby like a prisoner guards their lunch....ta ta ladies...and gents....El Raymundo, ooohh before i forget, you guys better start leaving more comments you can comment you know....and if you don't have gmail, just enter in your information and use the anonymous tab, just make sure you sign a name....no posting of real names though, just post something I'd know you as...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 23, 2008 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are getting like me forgetting where you park. Everytime I go to Wally World I make a point to mentally note a marker (ie. front of pharmacy, by the plants) NEVER works. If I ever get preggers I know I'm going to have as bad as you..

About the gas..I'm about to be on the bus for real..what is there? It averages $3.50 here

tootles



phynxsun

April 24, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home