Monday, March 24, 2008

Going Back Home....




Well as most of you guys know, I left a HUGE company that basically raised me from a wee college student, I ventured off from the one that I cherished and loved to experience working for the government...never again...and then I went to another Fortune 500 company.....uh not so much...can we say "unorganized" BUT I loved, loved the people at the company that shall not be named..., so I'm back with the big dawgs starting April 14th, I'm elated...and now I understand more than ever that in order for you to appreciate something you have to go through a few hard places first, anyway, I'm glad to be going back home.....yay me :).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KEEP IT UP AND YOU'LL END UP BEING THE CEO !!!



phynxsun

March 27, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home