Thursday, August 14, 2008

I found an old love letter that my husband wrote me while we were on hiatus...

BMPP Warning: Boring married person post - May required barf bag....prepare yourself.

and sigh....I love him so much. He is really adorable. As we speak, I'm hunched over typing in bed, and he's right here by my side snuggled up next to me, KNOCKED the FUG out. I love my Stinks....even though he has this damn wave cap on...yall know I have issues with "Wave Caps, Du-Rags, Nanny-Rags" etc...on anyone, I hate them....but he gets a pass.

Anyway, I love this Sexy Caramel thang laying next to me.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That man knew who he wanted!!!Guess patience is really virtue! A love letter..on a break? Hmmm, that's the real deal


phynxsun

August 15, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home