Sunday, February 10, 2008

Avery Joel "or" Noel Elaine Granville

So they say if you have hope desires will manifest, if you visualize dreams they will become reality. This is dedicated to the daughter that I hope to have one day, or son sans " Elaine" (that is not unisex) but seriously, little one this is dedicated to you, and when you grow up and become a lovely young lady/ or man just know that mommy was praying for you before you ever got here. I am a believer in positive thinking..........all the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger BlackLiterature said...

I think this is Tif in houston from Monica Mingo's blog. You posted a question about Charlotte, NC. Give me a shout if you have questions. I'm a transplant. Moved here from Calif about 2 years ago.

Good Luck! (slsonnier at gmail dot com)

February 11, 2008 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Actually i'm the other new tiff I suppose I have to make an announcement to let people know who I am :), but i'm still interested in knowing :).

February 11, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home