Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Always talking about somebody....damn shame




Gossiping...use to be a fun hobby when I was younger....much younger, but now I think it's just a disgusting habit that some people can not get under control. The other day I was out and about and I noticed a group of sistahs, huddled together, cutting eyes at one another as if they were speaking to each other in some ancient language, of course they were in conversation about this woman who was rather large, but how mean is that....I mean seriously how boring is your life that you have to constantly worry about the size of another person, what the person is wearing, doing.....all the time.

I'm convinced that some people LIVE for gossip, and drama, and those folks are just cruel, and truth be told, it's a reflection of what's going on inside of them. Anyway, that's my rant today? What say you?

Ciao!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Keelah said...

Yeah...Gossip sucks! And it does say a LOT about who you are in the inside. Sad and unhappy.

March 13, 2008 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that...misery loves company and when it can't company it turns to envy & ridicule to stroke its' ego

phynxsun

March 13, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home