Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Restaurant Reviews - 2941




My husband and I went to this spot a few months ago and I'm not sure if I shared the review with you guys but 2941 is the spot if you are ready to eat like a king and queen. This food is absolutely delicious; everything...everything will melt in your mouth.

If you ever want to experience dining at it's finest you should head on up to 2941 in Falls Church,VA, a little warning though, it's pricey.....VERY pricey, and I'm talking at least 300 for two people, but it is so worth it. I really don't have the words to express how good the food is, enjoy!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Keelah said...

I cant WAIT til we can afford a fine dining experience!

March 13, 2008 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Girl we soo could not afford it...I just believe that every now and then you should indulge, life is too short. Additionally, truth be told, even if I was STANKY rich, I would not want to eat like this most days, I'd be happy with spicy crawfish and a corona!!! But it was nice for the moment... .:)Thanks for the comments keelah...love your blog!!

March 13, 2008 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

by the way "tiff" and "blackbutterfly" are the same person....I was signed into a diff account when i posted...my bad

March 13, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home