Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm easily irritated these days....by random stuff




This is a random post about things that are bugging me lately.....no reason...I'm just irritated...

1. Every evening when I return home I see this group of folks sitting outside at this one house off of Glade and Cocina....IN RESTON...this is a NICE NEIGHBORHOOD.....you know the kind where people don't sit outside in the FRONT yard, they sit on their decks...NOT AT THIS HOUSE. They sit in the front....this house is painted blue and trimmed in white. Most evenings they are just looking aimlessly at the road when I pass by....they have these tacky church hall chairs in their front yard and they are just sitting there.....doing nothing...this bugs me.....

2. I don't like the wires that are nestled behind my husband's computer desk....they are everywhere, I fell asleep fussing about it the other day, I actually went into his man cave and proceeded to bitch afterwards.....I hate those wires....

3. I want to slay my neighbor upstairs....she's loud as ..she wears these loud shoes, I always get loud upstairs neighbors....no matter how well insulated my place is....I can still HEAR her...

4. This Saturday, this nasty bastage left trash OUTSIDE the trash door, how freggin lazy and inconsiderate is that....I was so pissed...I dug through the trash to find any indication of who it may have belonged too...I found an old receipt....and I waited about 30 minutes....they never returned to properly dispose of the trash...so I walked upstairs and dumped the trash on their stoop.....:) yup I did it

....ok enough for now...I'm certain i'll be adding to this post....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hysterical! I guess yesterday was a day of rants.

Ummm, I can NOT believe you dumped trash on your neighbors door! Is that hormonal or what???

April 29, 2008 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger BlackButterfly said...

LOL...hormonal...I think I would have done this preggo or not. The neighbor left the trash on my level of the complex....our condo is about 8 feet from the trash door room...UNFORTUNATELY. They could have at the least put it inside the door, we all have keys to the room....

April 29, 2008 at 10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You duuuuug through trash???!! You nit wit!!! "HORMONCIDAL" is more what I would describe you as these days!! But I feel you on the loud neighbors with the 10lb marching boots..hate 'em!


phynxsun

April 29, 2008 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason I just got a visual of you following your first road rage meltdown when you got out of your car and verbally assaulted the nameless, faceless, reckless, and scared &^%*less Virginian driver.



RUBY RED

April 29, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger BlackButterfly said...

Shhhh don't be telling folks about my non-pregnancy craziness!!! I had no excuse then

April 29, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home