Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Scare

Well this month has been interesting to say the least, on last Friday I had surgery on my right breast to remove a golfball size mass. I will find out the results of the biopsy on the 13th, so say a little prayer for me. I'm pretty scared, of course all I did when I found out I had a lump was google "breast cancer" everyday, talk about SCARY. Anyway, this was a true wake up call for me. I for the most part try to maintain a healthy way of living but damn those golden arches make it hard....not really;I just through that in for tacky humor.



On another note, I manage to piss off a friend this week by writing a character profile that she some how thought was a reflection of her, it's really quite sad actually, I thought she was really cool, until she straight went off on me like Cybil. I have my Cybil days too, but uhm this was without even discussing the issue, kinda sucks she was funny. Anyway, you meet your true friends in college, it's a very true statement.... this draft didn't post in my blogger so I am just now posting this on 8/23...sort of late, anywho, I found out the results of my biopsy, the mass was benign thank God. I was so happy to find out it was not cancer, and I have started a serious exercise regimen since that day, i started running every other day with my fiance, it's a great feeling, I actually look forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home