Wednesday, July 23, 2008

If you inherited or won a lot of money....would you tell?

I think money changes the way your friends/family treat you. Would you ever tell if you won/inherited a considerable amount of money. I've seen documentaries that followed people after they won the lotto, and their lives seemed to always take a turn for the worst, either they are surrounded by new fake friends, or family that really didn't care about them starts to have a whole lot of "new found love".

So the question of the day is, would you tell? Would you keep it a secret? Would you be upset if someone close to you turned out to be a multimillionare right under your nose?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO, sure wouldn't. As much as I'd like to tell, because it would be wonderful news to share. I would start wriiting anonymous checks to friends & fam. Then I'd play crazy, like, "you got a check too?", LOL! I would also keep my car for a while - that would be the 1st clue that sumtin' was amiss if I were to roll up in an Audi! On MY salary, yeah right! But I dang sure wouldn't work! I'd come up with some sort of excuse for the fact that I was comfortably unemployed. I would invest my money and live off of a set allowance each month and then concentrate my time on my books and volunteering @ homeless shelters & feeding the hungry.


phynxsun

July 23, 2008 at 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't want to tell people, but ppl would wonder why I suddenly quit my job and my momma did too!

July 23, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home