Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm really starting to hate drug companies.....and this is why.

So I fired my old OBGYN because her game was wack, anyway, today in my new doc's office they have a series of preset questions that they ask every new patient, one of which was "Do You Know If You (or Your Mother) Was Given DES During Pregnancy?", or something like that. Anyway, I found out what it was, and it's so sad. Women who's mother's were exposed to this drug while pregnant could be the cause for all sorts of issues. It makes me sick. Anyway, here is the info on it, just in case any of you know someone who might be interested.

http://www.cancer.org/docroot/CRI/content/CRI_2_6x_DES_Exposure_Questions_and_Answers.asp

oh...btw, this is a side note to brighten up my gloomy post...guess what I'm growing under my arm...maybe. Today I asked my OB what this lump under my arm was, I was concerned b/c I've had breast surgery in the past to remove a mammary hamartoma...it was benign, thank God...anyway, i asked her what she thought it might be, she tells me an auxiliary mass....possibly a third nipple...uhm...mind you it just looks like an infected hair follicle. Just picture me with a third nip...anyway, talk about surplus milk, she says excitedly " yes, it may even produce milk (laughing)" that ish ain't funny! LOL, well it was but I'm anxious to have this ultrasound done on it, yall pray for me and my third nipple....that is strangely growing under my arm......LOL.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear God: Please don't let Tiff have a third nipple.

Amen.


ROFL!

July 23, 2008 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger BlackButterfly said...

God,

Please listen to Babs!Two will do just fine :).

AMEN!!!

LOL - Thanks Babs...

July 24, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home